Chief's ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System solves common video wall challenges of speed, alignment, serviceability and rigidity. The ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System provides the ability to level each row once by using strut channel to connect multiple mounts together with a simple-to-install system that can handle the largest requirements.
The LVSXU ConnexSys Video Wall system landscape mount ships without rails. Installers can source strut locally to hang multiple mounts to one rail and reduce installation time.
- Hang units on a single strut channel for quick row leveling
- No need for horizontal spacers
- Vertical measurement is simply the height of the display to the next rail
- Compatible with most 1-5/8" sizes of channel strut
- Reduces installation time - especially for XL and recessed configurations
- Tool-free ClickConnect™ latching secures displays
- PowerZone™ provides 6 points of adjustment in one easy-to-access location at the top of the mount
- Security - pad lock 1/4" shank diameter
- Safety tested
- Universal interface
- Each mount comes out of the box with adjustments set in the exact same position
- Rigid frame keeps displays where you set them, even after extending for service
- Adjustable home depth position locks screens in place to maintain alignment despite accidental bumps/pushes