Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier with 3 Inputs (2 x Stereo, 1 x MIC - standard eller phantom power)
For at se vore priser skal du være oprettet som kunde: Er du allerede oprettet som kunde skal du logge ind.
Small, energy efficient, and affordable, the Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier fits the needs of many offices, classrooms, and other small systems. Unlike traditional A/B amplifiers, this Class D audio amplifier is energy efficient and easily integrated behind a display or at the projector where space is limited.
- Requiring less power, class D amplifiers use an efficient design that reduces size and cost. By removing the need for large heat sinks and power regulators, the PA100-G2 is easy to integrate with a small size that fits into most spaces
- Featuring a balanced 3-pin captive screw connector, it’s easy to attach any mic or line level source
- 3 position input switch offers settings for 48V provides phantom power for condenser mics, Mic for dynamic and battery-powered mics, and Line for line-level wireless mics
- Unbalanced line level inputs are provided on stereo RCA and 3.5mm TRS mini connectors
- Top-mounted Input Selection Button toggle between the RCA input and 3.5mm audio input
- Top-mounted selector and adjustment controls allow gain to be matched between microphone and unbalanced line level inputs
- Ensures proper balance between sources
- The AT-PA100-G2 has three control options: RS-232, IR, and Panel Buttons so it can be integrated into any control system
- Controllable functions include: Volume (microphone and line input) Bass, or Treble levels
- Use to switch between Stereo, Dual Channel Mono, and Bridged audio outputs
- Loop out to another AT-PA100-G2 or audio amplifier with a 3.5mm stereo audio connector