The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is part of the Atlona UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders. See below for a complete listing of transmitters, receivers, and extender kits.
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is a 4K/UHD HDMI over 100M HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232 and IR control, plus Power over Ethernet. It is compatible with signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
This receiver is used in commercial and applications that call for an HDBaseT receiver with a compact form factor that allows for simple mounting behind displays and at projectors. These applications will not require an AC outlet for the receiver, since the receiver is powered by the Atlona switching product. This receiver will also be used to simplify control of the AV system by working with 12 volt-based IR receivers as well as passing through Ethernet and RS-232 commands.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Receives RS-232, IR, CEC, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats