The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX is an HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control. It transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. This HDBaseT transmitter is externally powered by the included power supply, making it ideal for extending AV and control directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input.
The AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX provides a value-oriented integration solution for simple point-to-point signal extension to a display, or expanding the scope of an AV system design with remote input connectivity. It features a quarter rack width metal enclosure and includes surface mounting brackets for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM transmitter for HDMI®, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Local AC powering – PoE (Power over Ethernet) source
- Transmits RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats